Responsible body in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the EU data protection basic regulation (DSGVO), are:
Barbara and Gunnar Holm
Your victims rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always submit a complaint to them for you
competent supervisory authority. Your competent supervisory authority
depends on the country of your residence, your work or the
alleged infringement. A list of regulators (for the
non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only to those in this
Privacy statement mentioned purposes. A submission of yours
personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned
not happening. We only share your personal information with third parties
- You have given your express consent to
- the processing is required to complete a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests
and there is no reason to believe that you are a prevalent one
have a legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, it will automatically be used by
a cookie collects information of a general nature. These…
You must Login to see the Full Article on the Original Author's Website.
Website language Original: Germann
You have read 2300 characters the original Article has more than 3500 characters.